Know how to do dhanteras puja at home hindi and marathi? If no, So we explain all vidhi of How To Do Dhanteras Puja in hindi and marathi. You read all process of How To Do Dhanteras Puja in hindi and marathi and follow all stepas of How To Do Dhanteras Puja in hindi and marathi.
Dhanteras Puja is that the initial day of the five-day Diwali pageant as celebrated primarily in Northern & Western a part of Asian nation. In south Asian nation Dhanteras called Dhanteras Puja. The pageant, called “Dhanatrayodashi” or “Dhanvantari Trayodashi”. Dhanteras Puja the word Dhana suggests that wealth and Trayodashi suggests that thirteenth day as per Hindu calendar. Dhanteras Puja is celebrated on the thirteenth day of avatar paksha (dark fortnight) within the Hindu calendar month of Aaswayuja within the Amaavasyanta Luni-Solar Calendar.
Those Who people don’t know “How To Do Dhanteras Puja | Laxmi Puja At Home“, Those are learning with the help of this Dhanteras Puja steps.
On this Dhanteras Puja Day, divinity Hindu deity is worshiped to supply prosperity and well being. Dhanteras holds special significance for the profession owing to the customary purchases of precious metals on these days. Lord Kubera, the God of assets and wealth is additionally loved on these days.
How To Do Dhanteras Puja At Home
Material Required for the Dhanteras Puja
- One Deepak/Diya made of flour dough with 4 wicks
- Wicks, Oil/Ghee and Matchbox
- A Shell with a hole
- Flowers, Rice, Roli
- Sacred Water and a Spoon
- Aasan to be seated on
- Kheel & Batasha
- Dhoop & Dhoopdaan
Method of Performing the Dhanteras Puja
- After seeing the star in the evening, women of the house get together for the puja. In many homes, men and women together perform the puja on this auspicious day.
- Four-wicked diya is placed on the slightly higher podium.
- Oil/ghee is put in the diya after placing the cotton wicks in it.
- The cowry shell is placed on the diya.
- The diya is lit to please Lord Yamraja and to pay respect to the departed ancestors of the family. The diya is thus referred to as Yamadeep.
- Some holy water is sprinkled out from the panchapatra copper vessel, around the diya. Then puja is performed using roli, rice and coins.
- Four sweets are offered to each wick of the diya.
- Many people offer kheel and batasha also. Then dhoop (incense) is lit.
- Women as a ritual go round the diya four times and pray.
- The eldest women or the unmarried female of the family puts tilak and rice on the forehead of everyone who sits for puja.
- The male member of the house covers his head with a piece of clean cloth. He then takes the lit diya and keeps it at the right side of the main entrance.
- After the puja ceremony completes, the family members touch the feet of elderly and take blessings from them.
So, This is the method of Dhanteras Puja At Home. Do the Dhanteras Puja At Home using this method of Dhanteras Puja and pray to god.
How To Do Dhanteras Puja
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Step 1 – Light Earthen Lamp For Lord Yama (Yama deepak)
1. Take a small wooden slab with small legs (पट्टा).
2. Make a swastik with roli on it.
3. Now put an earthen lamp on it and light the earthen lamp.
4. Now take a cowry shell with hole and put it into earthen lamp.
5. Shower water (Gangajal or pure water) around lamp 3 times.
6. Put tilak of roli on lamp. Then put raw whole rice on tilak.
7. Offer some sugar to it. (Just put some sugar in the lamp).
8. Put 1 rupee coin in it.
9. Now offer some flowers to lamp.
10. Do pranam to earthen lamp.
11. Offer tilak to family members.
12. Now place this lamp outside main gate of your house. Place it on right side of door. It’s flame must face towards south direction.
The step 1 is completed of Dhanteras Puja At Home. After completed 1st step of Dhanteras Puja, Lets do the 2nd step of Dhanteras Puja At Home.
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Step 2 – How to Do Dhanwantari Puja
After lighting earthen lamp for Lord Yama do dhanwantari puja at your home.
1. Sit in your puja room.
2. Recite Dhanwantari Mantra at least 108 times. Dhanwantari mantra is : “Om Dhan Dhanvantaraye Namah” “ॐ धं धन्वन्तरये नमः“.
3. Say after the end of recitation, “O Lord Dhanwantari! I offer this recitation in your lotus feet. Please give us good health.”
The step 2 is completed of Dhanteras Puja At Home. After completed 2nd step of Dhanteras Puja, Lets do the 3rd step of Dhanteras Puja At Home.
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Step 3 – How to Do Ganesh Lakshmi Puja on Dhanteras
After Dhanwantari puja you must do panchopchar puja of Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi.
1. Ganesh Panchopchar puja : First do puja of Ganesh ji.
Show earthen lamp to him.
Offer dhoop to him.
Offer scent to Lord Ganesha.
Offer flowers in his lotus feet.
Offer sweets (naivedya) to Lord Ganesh.
2. Lakshmi Panchopchar Puja : Do panchopchar puja of Goddess Lakshmi same as you did of Lord Ganesh.
After this step completed of Dhanteras Puja At Home, You have completed of all Dhanteras Puja At Home very well. We hope You enjoy these Dhanteras Puja.
How To Do Dhanteras Puja At Home In Hindi
धनतेरस पूजा की सामग्री
1. लक्ष्मी व श्री गणेश की मूर्तियां (बैठी हुई मुद्रा में)
2. केशर, रोली, चावल, पान, सुपारी, फल, फूल, दूध, खील, बताशे, सिंदूर, शहद, सिक्के, लौंग.
3. सूखे, मेवे, मिठाई, दही, गंगाजल, धूप, अगरबत्ती, 11 दीपक
4. रूई तथा कलावा नारियल और तांबे का कलश चाहिए.
धनतेरस पूजा की तैयारी
चौकी पर लक्ष्मी व गणेश की मूर्तियाँ इस प्रकार रखें कि उनका मुख पूर्व या पश्चिम में रहें. लक्ष्मीजी,गणेशजी की दाहिनी ओर रहें. पूजनकर्ता मूर्तियों के सामने की तरफ बैठे. कलश को लक्ष्मीजी के पास चावलों पर रखें. नारियल को लाल वस्त्र में इस प्रकार लपेटें कि नारियल का अग्रभाग दिखाई देता रहे व इसे कलश पर रखें. यह कलश वरुण का प्रतीक है.
लक्ष्मीजी की ओर श्री का चिह्न बनाएँ. गणेशजी की ओर त्रिशूल, चावल का ढेर लगाएँ. सबसे नीचे चावल की नौ ढेरियाँ बनाएँ. छोटी चौकी के सामने तीन थाली व जल भरकर कलश रखें. तीन थालियों में निम्न सामान रखें.
- ग्यारह दीपक(पहली थाली में)
- खील, बताशे, मिठाई, वस्त्र, आभूषण, चन्दन का लेप सिन्दूर कुंकुम, सुपारी, पान (दूसरी थाली में)
- फूल, दुर्वा चावल, लौंग, इलायची, केसर-कपूर, हल्दी चूने का लेप, सुगंधित पदार्थ, धूप, अगरबत्ती, एक दीपक. (तीसरी थाली में)
इन थालियों के सामने पूजा करने वाला स्व्यं बैठे. परिवार के सदस्य आपकी बाईं ओर बैठें. शेष सभी परिवार के सदस्यों के पीछे बैठे.
लक्ष्मी पूजन विधि
आप हाथ में अक्षत, पुष्प और जल ले लीजिए. कुछ द्रव्य भी ले लीजिए. द्रव्य का अर्थ है कुछ धन. यह सब हाथ में लेकर संकसंकल्प मंत्र को बोलते हुए संकल्प कीजिए कि मैं अमुक व्यक्ति अमुक स्थान व समय पर अमुक देवी-देवता की पूजा करने जा रहा हूं जिससे मुझे शास्त्रोक्त फल प्राप्त हो. सबसे पहले गणेश जी व गौरी का पूजन कीजिए.
हाथ में थोड़ा-सा जल ले लीजिए और आह्वाहन व पूजन मंत्र बोलिए और पूजा सामग्री चढ़ाइए. हाथ में अक्षत और पुष्प ले लीजिए और नवग्रह स्तोत्र बोलिए. अंत में महालक्ष्मी जी की आरती के साथ पूजा का समापन कीजिये.
So, here we explain How To Do Dhanteras Puja At Home In Hindi. We hope you will do Dhanteras Puja by this method and enjoy and filling bless during Dhanteras Puja. We given the perfect Dhanteras Puja At Home In Hindi.
How To Do Puja On Dhanteras
Puja for Dhanteras
The pageant of Dhanteras Puja falls within the month of Karttika (Oct-Nov) on the thirteenth day of the dark time period. This auspicious day is widely known 2 days before the Diwali pageant.
How to Celebrate Dhanteras
On Dhanteras Puja, god Lakhsmi is worshiped to produce prosperity and well-being. it’s additionally the day for celebrating wealth, because the word ‘Dhan’ virtually suggests that wealth and ‘Tera’ comes from the date thirteenth.
In the evening, the lamp is lit and Dhan-Lakshmi is welcome into the house. Rangoli styles ar drawn on pathways as well as the goddess’ footprints to mark the arrival of Hindu deity. Aartis or pious hymns ar sung to praise god Hindu deity and sweets and fruits ar offered to her.
Significance of Dhanteras
It is believed that the Kuber’s home is the house of adilaxmi, god of wealth. Kuber happy her and gave him huge wealth. Kuber lended some cash to lord Hindu deity for his wedding. In context of this, devotees present cash within the temple of venkateshwara in tirupati so he might pay back his loan. it’s aforementioned the method can continues till the tip of kalyug.
Lord Kuber is additionally idolised by the Buddhists and called Jmabhala due to jambhara he carries in his hand. The worship of Kuber helps in overcoming through the troubles associated with cash and opens the influx of cash too.
How To Do Laxmi Puja On Dhanteras
Lakshmi Puja is one of the important rituals performed during the festival of Diwali. This ritual is performed to invite Goddess Lakshmi at home. Prayers are offered to the Goddess, so that the New Year (Hindu New Year) is filled with peace, wealth and prosperity. How to do Diwali Puja describes step by step instructions to perform a simple Diwali puja process at home.
1. Purify your house. Clean your house properly. Sprinkle Gangajal or water from Ganga river to purify the surrounding.
2. Set up the platform.Spread the red cloth on a raised platform and keep a handful of grains in the center.
3. Place the kalash. Place the kalash in the middle. Fill it with 75% of water and put one supari, one marigold flower, a coin and some rice grains. Put 5 mango leaves in the kalash and arrange them in a circular design on the neck of the kalash.
4. Place Goddess Lakshmi. Keep a small Puja thali on the kalash and make a small flat mountain of rice grains. Draw a lotus with haldi over it and place the idol or Goddess Lakshmi in the center. Place some coins in front of it.
5. Place Lord Ganesha’s idol. Lord Ganesha is given first importance in every puja. Therefore, on the right side (South-West direction) of the kalash, place the idol of Ganesha. Apply a tilak of haldi and kumkum. Put some rice grains on the idol.
6. Place books/wealth related items.Now place some books or anything related to your business or wealth besides the arrangement.
7. Light diya. Light diya and place it in a thali along with some haldi, kumkum and rice grains. (sandalwood paste, saffron paste, abeer and gulal are optional)
8. Start the puja/aarti. Start the puja by applying tilak to the kalash. Apply the same to the lota that is filled with water. Now offer some flowers to each of them.
9. Recite Diwali Puja mantra. Take some rice and flowers. Join your hands together and close your eyes. Recite the Diwali puja mantra of goddess Lakshmi or just chant her name and meditate for few minutes to invoke her.
10. Offer flower. Offer the flower and rice grains to the Goddess after the prayer.
11. Bathe the idol of Lakshmi. Now pick up the idol of Lakshmi and place it in a thali. Bathe it with water followed by panchamrita. Clean it with water again. Wipe the idol and place it back on the kalash.
12. Put the garland. Now apply haldi and kumkum (sandal paste, saffron paste, abeer or gulal) along with rice to the idol. Place the garland cotton beads around the neck of the Goddess. Place some marigold flower and some Bel leaves. Burn few agarbatti and dhoop.
13. Offer sweets & coconut. Offer coconut and place a supari on a supari leaf. Now put some haldi, kumkum and rice over it. Pour some puffed rice, coriander seeds and cumin seeds over the idol. Place some mithai, Diwali sweets, fruits and money or gold ornaments in front of it.
14. Perform aarti. Worship the idol by performing the lakshmi puja aarti.
So, these are 14 steps of How To Do Laxmi Puja. Do the Laxmi Puja with the help of these steps. We hope you enjoy with these Laxmi Puja steps.
So, At the end of this, we saw you how to do dhanteras puja at home, how to do dhanteras puja, how to do dhanteras puja at home in hindi, how to do puja on dhanteras, how to do laxmi puja on dhanteras.
Dhanteras puja vidhi in hindi
Dhanteras puja meaning
Dhanteras puja 2016
Dhanteras puja muhurat 2016
Dhanteras puja vidhi in gujarati
Dhanteras puja vidhi in hindi language
Dhanteras puja vidhi in marathi
Dhanteras puja mantra